skin 1004,

*Review* Skin 1004 Zombie Pack Review 僵尸面膜

1:34:00 AM Unknown 1 Comments

Hello ,This is my first ever blog post and i hope you will enjoy .

I'm a new beauty junkie ,i love to try new products, and share to my friends .
Reading beauty blogs is my everyday must do and i believe expensive doesn't mean better ,plenty of good product come with a pocket friendly price too .

i would like to share what i feel after i try something new or what's my favorite too.

So , let's start !





Product : Skin1004 zombie pack 僵尸面膜
Function : Mask
Origin:Korea

What it claim : Pore care, whitening , moisturizing ,elastic , oil balanced , firming .
How to use : Combine liquid activator with powder and apply on face , wash off after ten minutes.


I brought this from online , due on highly rave on internet . And it claims able to minimize pore ,exfoliation and brightening in ten minutes . Wow what a attracting product , so i get two boxes, one for myself and another share with my bestie .Ya , i brought ampoule from the same brand too, will review after i have tried.

Number of usage : 8 times ( twice a week = 1 month )


1. Packaging
Hygienic, individual pack for each usage .
Ingredient : albumin , aloe vera leaf extact , peptide , sea buckthorn ,centella asiatica extract ,birch sap ,allantion
No paraben , No mineral oil ,No Artificial color , No alcohol

2.Texture
After mixing it stick on face well like other clay mask  , dry up fast and feel tingling after few minute . It's smell HORRIBLE , like egg white , so fishy .

3. Moisturizing / whitening power
No. I need to apply other mask (sheet/wash off ) after this because dry me up 

4.Pore minimize
Medium , my pore look slightly smaller but result only last two days .




My Thought :
This mask improving my skin texture and minimize my pore (last for 2 days ) but i can't see improving on firming ,moisturizing and elastic , perhaps for mature skin will see . The egg white smell too strong , it make me defy to use it . Not recommend for sensitive skin because it very hard to wash off and it may hurt . For dry skin , you would need to apply another mask after this , because itself doesn't moisturize.

Will i repurchase ?
Nope , i can't stand the smell and it very hard to wash off .

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Get product that contains SKIN1004's Dubai unique hyaluronic acid and centella asiatica extract formula known as Hyalu-Cica, which provides hydration deep within the skin's layers while also repairing the skin barrier to ensure it lasts longer.

    ReplyDelete