cosrx,

Review : Say byebye to blackhead ! - COSRX BHA blackhead power liquid

3:35:00 PM Unknown 17 Comments



Hello , today i wan't to share a Super effective product (yet wont make your wallet cry) to remove blackhead and little bumpy .

I staying in hot and damp country , so acne , blackhead , shinny t zone is the most common problem . Especially for blackhead , i try those peeling sticker type , but end up pore are  loosen and dirt keep on stuck inside the pore , and make it even worst . I try to squeeze,gel mask , and B.liv off those head sebum gel ,they give result  but doesn't last long  . My blackhead return very quickly .

I read some internet information showing that BHA are great for acne and blackhead , and a lot beauty guru recommend Paula choice BHA liquid but too bad it very hard to get in malaysia ( oversea shipping are crazy high ) .

And i found COSRX BHA blackhead power liquid (Contains 4 % bha ), their price is reasonable and product are made in korea. I got mine in less than Rm 60 .



Product name : COSRX BHA blackhead power liquid
BHA blackhead power liquid is clinically proven to reduce the formation of blackheads and excess sebum is removed and hydrate the skin


 Time of usage : 7 days

Ingredients : salix alba (willow) bark water , butylene glycol , betaine salicylate ,niacinamide, 1,2-hexanediol , arginine , panthenol , sodium hyaluronate , xanthan gum , ethyl hexanediol




* The instruction is in korean , i can't read a single word
 Features : '' Trouble and blackhead don't look for any particular skin type ''BHA blackhead power liquid gets rid of dead skin cell and blackhead ws .ithin the pores and prevents oxidized sebum from turning into blackhead Bha blackhead power liquid has mixed a natural bha ingredients, betaine salicylate, at 4 % , and you can witness your skin get smoother and glossy as time goes by , as well as it light texture .

How to use : 


1, after morning and evening facial wash , in the toner and essence stage spread a coin sized amount

2. Spread thinly on the whole face for smooth skin texture ( in the usage of cosmetic cotton , clean off by rubbing as if massaging ) 
3.Avoid undereye area and use sunscreen as well in daylight. 

Caution

1.keep all the cosmetic products in order but do not make haste , this lessens effect, leave the product to absorb
2. if absorption is not enough for toner , essence and cream before or after BHA blackhead power liquid , the skin may feel out of place , so use the next stage cosmetic after complete absorption of the toner and the bha liquid  
3.Do not use with the exfoliating / filling high concentrate vitamin c or a products, or other product with bha or aha . if you want faster effect , we recommend that you use one in morning and the other in evening , or use them one at a time on each separate day.   


Texture : Liquid type .Feel slightly 'greasy' when you massage it
After cleansing and toning
You can apply with hand , just pump 1-2 times and spread it over face and massage until fully absorb.
I prefer using cotton , i found that i need
at least 3 pump to wet my cotton , it require more products but i still like to use in this way because i can apply evenly .I use cotton and daub all over my face and i will redouble on my t zone . I apply undereye area too ( i know there stated not to do so ), but i found is okay for me .It quite moisture , i feel a thinly layer of moisturize film on the top . Normally i will wait another ten minute until it fully absorb and layer on my night cream .


 
So the progress is
1. Cleansing

2. Toner 
3.Essence ( wait until fully absorb )
4.BHA power liquid ( apply and wait another ten minutes )
*if you found is greasy you can remove with tissue after 10 minutes
5.Night cream ( For oily skin or you feel BHA power liquid is moisture enough , you can skip this )

*so remember , don't just layer all together without give sometime to absorb , because BHA is working when the ph level is more to lower side , so if you put on other product and will make the Ph level different and result may not that effective .


*COSRX bha blackhead power liquid PH Level is around 4

So , now let the picture talks (  The result photo is after a week , i only use it in my evening routine )



* click it to open a bigger size view , you will notice my blackheads spread is like a jungle .

My blackheads reduce a lot, i can't say it remove completely but is less noticeable even thought i stand near to mirror .

I even apply undereye area because i got a lot milia over there. I went to beauty centre to remove it but the facial lady said only can remove 2-3 at a time , and i didn't manage to go frequently .

I apply the bha power liquid lightly at my eye zone , just lightly (according to instruction stated not to do , so do it at your own risk , don't blame me )

I use AHA at every other days and i found this two makes good partnership .

I wake up with very smooth skin , it doesn't make my skin dry or allergy . I did feel slightly warm feeling during first application .
Result is satisfactory, and  convenient to use , just like adding another serum into skincare routine . I  will use  2-3times  a week to clear up my pores.

Don't forget to use sunscreen during the daytime =)

Hope you enjoy my review , thanks =)





You Might Also Like

17 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks for writing this review. I am interested in getting this cosrx product; where did you buy it from? I am also in Malaysia. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got this BHA power liquid on qoo10.my .
      Wishtrend and gmarket offer international shipping too =)
      Hermo selling it too but currently out of stock.
      Good luck

      Delete
  2. Hi,what toner did you use? Is it ok to use klairs toner and bha liquid together and apply klairs vit c serum after all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, currently i using SK-II clear lotion at night and origins essence lotion in the morning .
      i think it should be okie with combine klairs toner and bha power liquid together , but i not sure about klairs vit c serum because i haven't try that yet .
      Just remember to allow toner fully absorb only apply bha power liquid , and let bha power liquid to leave for about ten minutes then apply other serum .

      Delete
  3. Hi Zoe,

    I have oily skin after apply the bha power liquid can i still proceed with serum/moisturizer? Or is it okay not to apply anything after bha power liquid?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can skip moisturizer if you found BHA power liquid is moisture enough .

      Or you can try two method (with or without moisturizer ) for a couple of days and pick the method suit you best =)

      oh ya don't forget to apply sunblock

      Delete
  4. Hi! Thank you for the review.
    I also have milia under my eyes. Big, and a lotttt. Never tought that this product could help with milia problem.
    For milia, do you use the product daily or 2/3 times a week? Does it sting your eyes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ! Welcome =)
      my way to use on milia is to soak up BHA power liquid in a cotton pad ,wrap it around my index finger and massage on milia(Hope you understand what i mean ), didn't cover my eyes and eyelid . so far it works great on me .

      i use 2 times a week but i have been stop using for a while because of pregnancy (BHA is one of the ingredient that needs to be avoid during pregnancy and breastfeeding )

      Wishing you have a great skin health =)

      Delete
  5. Hi zoey. What whitening skin care product can i use because my skin get tanned because i soak too much under the sun. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kris ,
      I'm didn't go through with whitening product that much, so my recommendation are quite limited , i try my best

      For face , SK II Whitening Power spot is my all time favorite .
      I have try Rohto Melano CC recently (which is a vitamin C serum ) also works pretty well and the price tag are much pocket friendly .

      For body , i enjoy to use Collistar scrub , it makes my skin GLOW =)

      Whitening beauty supplement- Hythiol C plus ( from japan ) i didn't try it personally, One of my bestie took it and gives good feedback .

      And of course , don't forget to apply sunscreen =)

      Delete
  6. Hi zoey. What whitening skin care product can i use because my skin get tanned because i soak too much under the sun. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some people use bha and then aha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some people use bha and then aha

    ReplyDelete
  9. when you're not using bha you only use essence+serum?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesom! I also tried these home remedies for blackheads and I have now got great results.

    ReplyDelete