Gmarket,

Gmarket haul 9,10,11 Skincare , Make up , stationary , La Rose , Pororo and many many more !

3:47:00 PM Unknown 2 Comments

Hello everybody =)

I wanna share a few orders from gmarket that i purchase recently .

Lets start!



Order 9
Payment done on : 31 May
Received : 11 June

This box only make up products .

1. Espoir Skinny fix blender
2.Hera CC cream No.13 Gmarket link
3.Hera CC Smoothing Pact


Espoir skinny blender - Not bad , the shape is nice and sponge is good quality but not the best for me.
Hera cc cream - My favorite CC cream that gives decent coverage . Only downside for me is the scent , just too strong.


Order 10
 Order placed : 5 June 2016
Received : 13 June 2016

Look how neat they pack
Chef Top La rose frying pan link
24 cm fry pan

I love this pan.
I can fry eggs and fish without oil , i really wish to collect all the pan and pot from la rose .
It is so pretty and durable 
PLUS : This pan cost around 19000 won , after convert is less than RM70

Pororo color pencil link

I always purchase color pencil from this seller , i not sure about the brand but the quality is great .
Color payoff is bright and bold and didn't break easily .

Su:m 37 Whitening award set

-Contains lotion and emulsion , each 80 ml
-Essence 30 ml
-Ampoule in cream 30 ml
-1 piece of mask
-1 handy and good quality of spatula and gift box
And a 5 pieces trial set (waterful range )

This set is a must have but out of stock currently , they selling a gift set but with the price of one bottle essence .
I will do a full review for whole set because it is a GREAT products .




Order 10 

Order on 11 june 2016
Received on 22 June 2016

Missha Skincare set and Sunblock missha official gmarket 

All pink  XD
I haven't use misa  set yet so cant comment any but i tried sunblock and loved it =)


Aritaum all day lasting primer link
Apieu Rilakkuma cushion link

These 2 belong to my sister , she told me the aritaum all day lasting primer tend to be little dry on her (She have combo skin ), so it is more suitable for people who have super oily skin type , or just apply on T Zone .


Ottogi Ginger tea link

Sorry that i forget to take the product photo .
I want to give a good thumb up for wrapping , merchant wrap a few layer of bubble wrapper and 'marshmallow ' . My item arrived in good condition without a single scratch .



Order 11 
Payment done on 26 june 2016
Received on 1 july 2016


Lirikos ampoule big big big sales ! Buy one box ( contains 6 bottle ) and free another 6 bottle plus a good quality pouch .

link

Lirikos ampoule gives my skin instant yet powerful result whenever i feel my skin lack of hydration or feel tired . The packaging is great for travel too .
One bottle must be finish in 2 weeks to keep the products fresh and powerful .

Banobagi jelly mask link

I have done a full review for this mask
Review:Banobagi jelly mask




Order 12 
Order on :8 Aug 2016
Received : 13 August 2016

Pororo again XD
My daughter wanted to have Petty toothbrush  but AEON jusco selling RM 13 or 15 each..
OH my , too expensive for a kids toothbrush

I got it at gmarket at 7900 won for 4 ( RM 28 ) link

Su:m37 Secret essence

I'm a huge fans for watery essence (SK-II,missha ,hera..)
My friend highly recommend to try Su:m 37 secret essence ( although the price is about the same with SK-II)
And i promise will do a full review for all of them , stay tune !


Dearpacker Royal Black -Black tea and black rose mask  link

One of my instagram friend highly recommend this mask to me , and miffy packaging is always a plus .

Banobagi vita genic jelly mask link

Again!?
YES because it just that good


Lock & Lock water bottle -Cindy and UK

I got this during Gmarket global event , is completely sold out now .



Thanks for reading =)




You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. hi..if you dont mind, can i order with u..because i not using credit card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please email me or add me in instagram =) we can discuss there

      Delete