Innisfree,

Review : Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Mist Pure jeju island sparkling thermal water

11:49:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hello everybody

My daily morning routine
1.Cleansing
2.Mist
3.Hydrating essence/booster Suisse programme cellular booster
Must be gel-liquid texture , because i use as massage fluid too . Depuff my chubby face
4.Moisturizer with SPF

I replace my toner with mist because i am ... lazy. especially in my rush morning . ( i will still using toner with cotton in night routine )
I spray the mist on right after i towel dry my face , and while waiting the mist run through my skin i can fold my blanket and wake my children up .
SAVE TIME ( ´ ▽ ` )b
 

Okey back to review 

The product i want to review is

Innisfree Jeju sparkling mineral mist

 I got this from my mother in law =) during her Seoul trip

Enriched with sparkling thermal water from the pure jeju island to deliver moisture deep into your skin while helping brighten skin .


I only able to type those thing i understand

Innisfree jeju sparkling mineral mist 
This facial mist , formulated with jeju sparkling thermal water, deliver abundant minrals and moisture into your skin to instantly relieve skin dryness .

Direction : whenever when your skin feels dry , spray onto face with your eyes closed and gently pat to finish .

Ingredients : Onsen-Sui ( 90 %)<-- an="" in="" is="" island="" jeju="" korea="" p="" the="" thermal="" this="" water="">  ,propanediol , dipropylene glycol , citrus unshiu peel extract , orchid extract , camellia sinensis leaf extract , camellia japonica leaf extract , opuntia coccinellifera fruit extract, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil  , caprylic/caprictriglyceride , thenoxyethanol , fragrance .

Thermal water 90 % (≧∇≦)ъ NICE!
I notice they write some information about this thermal water in the box but too bad i don't understand  .


 Packaging : Light weight plastic bottle with spray head .

Slim size 80 ml with travel friendly plastic container is perfectly for people likes to keep one in their bag .
I don't usually put mist in my bag ,but i will have one on my desk . The bottle is light enough and worry-free ( yes to plastic packaging )
But the big downside for packaging is the spray head doesn't create a fine mist , the mist come out with nearly like water drop and not evenly . I always get wet on forehead but need to retouch on other area .
The spray head is just slightly - briefly better than the one i get from daiso .
Sometime i get some white dot foam on my face ಠ╭╮ಠ



Ph 5

Before spray : oil 16.0    water 35.6
After spray : oil 22.1     water 50.5

Mist itself have a very light floral plus some sparkling mineral scent . Fade out very quickly .



Conclusion 
  -The mist does what it promise , it deliver moisture to my skin and relieve dryness
-You will feel a thin layer of moisture after a several spray . 
-It come with a slim and travel friendly packaging
-The spray head is very poor
- This bottle only last about 1 month for me
-The scent is not overpowering ,  quite refreshing
-6 free system ( i not sure what it 'free' about , please click on the picture if you understand korean )



thanks for reading ヾ(@⌒▽⌒@)ノ

You Might Also Like

0 comments: