Ceutical plus,

Review :Ceutical plus aqua-collagen intensive hydration serum

1:25:00 PM Unknown 1 Comments

Hi, today i wanna share my review for Ceutical plus aqua-collagen intensive hydration serum .
This is the first product from Ceutical plus that i try . I got mine from sasa malaysia and they only carry a few product from the brand .


Front view





Back View

Direction : Take the proper amount , massaging on the entire face and the neck skin after using the toner


Ingredients : Aqua , butylene glycol , sodium citrate , citric acid , glycosyl , trehalose , hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, sodium hyaluronate , xanthan gum , methylparaben, hyaluronic acid , disodium edta , fragrance , glycerin , methylisothiazolinone , beta glucan , iodopropynl , butylcarbamate , pseudoalteromonas fermant extract , caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin , hydrolyzed collagen , phenoxyethanol , alanine , proline , serine , sodium phosphate sodium hydroxide ( sorry if i type it wrongly because the word are too tiny )

Main ingredients ( info printed on box )
Xpertmoist , Tornare , Marigen peptide


Texture :  Transparent liquid to slightly gel texture . Smell artificial fragrant  . Very fast absorb and leave no stickiness .

Made in taiwan .
Price : 79.90 ( SASA malaysia )
I got mine during sale , 30 % off .


This review gonna be very short , very very short because my face having bad react in my first usage.





There are so much RED ITCHY PATCH on my cheek and around my nose . ARGHHHHH . Flip Table!!!!

I did try the product on the back of my hand and behind my ear in shop but still.... sighhhhh

I stop using it immediately and wait until my face fully recover .
I give it another try and it didn't surprise , it still have the capability to make my face into terrible condition.

/so as conclusion, this serum is totally not for me , and other who have sensitive skin or don't like fragrance in their skincare too .Use it with caution

I have no idea which ingredients in the formula make my skin react this bad , so sad .

Thanks for reading =)

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Excellent product. Results are good. To get naturally glowing skin Beauty protein powder is also effective...must try

    ReplyDelete